N I A L L i s . . .
- an award-winning professional with 17 years of experience in arts marketing in Scotland.
- a 'one stop shop' for event publicity: marketing strategy, press, graphic design, website design, photography and social media.
- a creative individual with a large folio of contemporary, high impact designs.
- a respected team leader, ensuring execution of successful campaigns and record-high response rates.
AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS:
SOLD OUT Festival: Take Me Somewhere 2017
Biggest Selling Show, Edinburgh Fringe 2016: Glasgow Girls
Best Bar None Gold Award (included The Arches' social media strategy), 2012
Best Marketing Strategy – Scottish Event Awards (for ‘Death Disco’ campaign), 2009
- Graphic Design
- Website Design
- Marketing Strategies & Campaigns
- Brand Identity
- Social Media / Digital Strategy
- Copy Writing & Editing
- Public & Media Relations
- Web & Print Content Development
- Team Leadership & Management
- Funding Applications & Reports
Clients and companies I have worked with include:
The Arches (Design & Marketing Manager 2004-2014)
Edinburgh Festival Fringe (design / marketing on various shows 2002-2014)
Alan Bissett (Designer 2012-present)
William Chambers Millinery (Design/Pr/Marketing 2008-present),
RandomAccomplice (Designer 2004-present)
Edinburgh Mela (Designer 2012-present)
Merchant City Marketing
Southside Street Food Showdown
National Theatre of Scotland
Conflux – Physical Theatre & Circus in Scotland
Glasgow International Comedy Festival
London Fashion Week
Glasgow Cabaret Festival
Playwrights’ Studio Scotland
A Play, A Pie & A Pint
National Review of Live Art
Big Big World
Glasgow Film Festival
Royal Conservatoire of Scotland
University of Glasgow
Catherine Wheels Theatre Company
Kelvingrove Museum & Art Gallery
Bard In The Botanics
Words Per Minute
David Hughes Dance
Shakespeare In The City
Glasgow Art Fair
Babu Bombay Street Kitchen
Fire In Babylon Presents.
See the Clients page for more information.