N I A L L is...
- a nationally award-winning professional with 14 years of experience in events marketing for the arts and commercial sectors in Scotland.
- a respected leader of creative and sales teams, ensuring execution of successful campaigns and record-high response rates.
- a creative individual with a large folio of contemporary, high impact designs.
- a 'one stop shop' for your event publicity: marketing strategy, graphic design, photography, social media and press.
Best Bar None Gold Award (for social media strategy), 2012
Best Marketing Strategy – Scottish Event Awards (for ‘Death Disco’ campaign), 2009
- Graphic Design & Photography
- Marketing Strategies & Campaigns
- Brand Identity
- Social Media / Digital Strategy
- Copy Writing & Editing
- Public & Media Relations
- Web & Print Content Development
- Corporate Communications
- Team Leadership & Management
- Funding Applications & Reports
Clients and companies I have worked with include:
The Arches (Design & Marketing Manager 2004-2014), Glasgay! (2002-2011), Alan Bissett (Designer 2012-present), William Chambers Millinery (Design/Pr/Marketing 2008-present), RandomAccomplice (Designer 2004-present), Edinburgh Mela (Designer 2012-present), Merchant City Marketing, Southside Street Food Showdown, National Theatre of Scotland, Conflux – Physical Theatre & Circus in Scotland, Roofless Festival, The List, DF Concerts, Regular Music, Synergy Concerts, Citizens Theatre, Queens Hall, Glasgow Cabaret Festival, Ballet Lorent, Catherine Wheels Theatre Company, Tramway, Kelvingrove Museum & Art Gallery, Bard In The Botanics, Colours Events, Slam Events, Death Disco, Behaviour Festival, Red Bull, Tennents, Smirnoff, Words Per Minute, Al Seed, David Hughes Dance, Traverse Theatre, Thickskin Theatre, Playwrights’ Studio Scotland, Buzzcut, A Play, A Pie & A Pint, Tron Theatre, Untitled Projects, Cora Bissett, Robert Softley, Derevo, National Review of Live Art, Big Big World, Celtic Connections, Glasgow Film Festival, Royal Conservatoire of Scotland, Shakespeare In The City, Daniel Kitson, Instal (Arika), Alien WAR, Barrowlands Ballet, Glasgow International Comedy Festival, Glasgow Art Fair, Babu Bombay Street Kitchen, Fire In Babylon Presents. See the Clients page for more information.